Tuesday, June 02, 2020

London in Lockdown 

London during the Coronavirus Covid-19 pandemic April 2020


I wanted to document iconic spots in London during the Coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak, but due to Government COVID-19 restrictions, I was unable to take the photos I wanted. My friend who was permitted to travel due to her work, took photographs that I could  work with. These images I rendered to replicate photographs of the early days of photography.The film emulsion then, was so insensitive that people and other moving objects did not record. 

              Realisation: Douglas Adams               Photography: Sunita Lal 

Trafalgar Square

The Scoop, London South Bank

Oxford Circus

Regent Street

Westminster Bridge

 London Bridge Railway Station

London Bridge Tube Station


London Overground Train

A Red London Bus


The Office


No comments:

Post a Comment